Morgantown Farmers Market - Now Open!
Our 2020 summer market on May 16th from 8:30-noon.
- The Morgantown Farmers Market has a new website. The address is the same.
- A map of the market layout is available on the “market” tab on the new website and this newsletter.
- Anyone with fully prepaid orders should enter the “out” lane of the church parking lot. Those with payment due should enter the “in” lane of the church parking lot (see map). Anyone taking public transportation or walking/bicycling to the market can pick up your orders in the walk-up lane on Fayette St. Please maintain 6-foot social distancing space.
- Please follow all signs and directions given by market volunteers in the parking lot
- The market will be open for pickup from 8:30-12:00.
- Suggested pickup times to ease traffic flow: Last names A-G 8:30-9:30, H-O 9:30-10:30, P-Z 10:30-11:30.
- Pre-orders can be made with each of our vendors on our new shopping page, see link below or our website shop tab.
- Please wear a mask to continue to protect yourselves and our vendors/volunteers from the virus
- Please be patient, this is new to all of us and we are doing our best.
For other updates, follow us on social media! Other precautions are in the works!
If you have any questions, you may email: email@example.com
Check out our shop on the online marketplace pre-order system.